Get $10 when you sign up and earn 10% store credit on every purchase made through Catch!
Did you know you can use your Catch credit on your next purchase or gift to a friend? Keep the good dye going!
HOW IT WORKS
- Select Catch at checkout & pay securely from your bank or debit card (like Venmo)
2. Earn 10% credit on every purchase made through Catch plus a $10 sign up bonus if you're new!
3. Your earned credit will auto apply the next time you pay with Catch at gooddyeyoung.com
Catch is a free payment method that allows you to pay for online orders directly from your bank account and earn store credits to use at gooddyeyoung.com.
1. Select Catch at checkout. You’ll be redirected to Catch to log in or create an account.
2. To create an account, you’ll need to provide your phone number, name and email and link your bank account. Catch uses Plaid and Teller to link your bank in seconds—you’ve probably done this before if you have Venmo, Robinhood, or have filed your taxes online.
3. If you already have a Catch account, just verify your phone number and pay.
Yes! There are no fees or interest. You'll only ever earn store credits, never pay out of pocket to use Catch.
If it’s your first time using Catch, you’ll get an extra $10 in store credit towards your next purchase in addition the 10% Good Dye Young is offering.
Your credits will automatically be applied when you shop with us again and pay with Catch. You can also manage your credits at any time by logging into your Catch account.
If you’d like to share the love, simply select “share as gift” in your Catch account to gift your credit to a friend so they can use it to express themselves with something from gooddyeyoung.com.
- Your Catch credits can only be redeemed online at gooddyeyoung.com and must be used before they expire. To redeem, just pay with Catch again next time you’re shopping with us.
- You can’t earn or redeem credits on gift card purchases or subscriptions. Other than that, no restrictions!
If you are given a partial refund, we will prorate your Catch credits.
If you are given a full refund or if your order is cancelled, your Catch credits will be void.
Catch was founded in 2020 by some people in San Francisco who wondered why we all use credit and debit cards when there’s a better alternative for everyone (except the credit card companies and big banks). Our team hails from companies like Affirm, Google, Apple, and LinkedIn. Some of our biggest fans are Good Dye Young (obviously) and the founders of Warby Parker, Allbirds, Harry’s, DoorDash and Casper. And now we hope to add you to that list! Learn more here.