DYEposit - Red
Complete Your Routine
- True and classic red
- 10-15 washes
- All levels
Cleanse, tone, hydrate, and bond those locks with DYEposit. Whether you’re blonde, brunette, or any color of the rainbow, we have a hue for you. DYEposit is packed with salon quality ingredients including coconut oil, shea butter and avocado oil for deep conditioning, broccoli seed oil for shine, and Fiberhance™ bonding technology to repair damaged hair from the inside out.
Our bonding technology penetrates deep into the cortex to create new hydrogen and ionic bonds which support the damaged internal keratin structure and strengthen and provide manageability back to the hair – all while enhancing your color.
Hair Healthy Ingredients
Infused with healthy-hair-focused ingredients:
- Ultra creamy formula that bonds and deeply conditions while enhancing color.
- Fragranced with Coconut and Driftwood essential oils to soothe the mind and body.
- Broccoli seed oil is ultra moisturizing and adds shine while promoting hair growth.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Basic Brown 17, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate, Hydroxypropylgluconamide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-53, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Rice Amino Acids.
Apply to wet hair weekly or as needed. Let sit for 5-10 minutes depending on desired intensity. Rinse until water runs clear.
- Use after shampooing in place of conditioner once a week. No need to condition after!
- Comb through with a comb or brush for even distribution.
- Squeeze excess water out of hair before applying.
- Rinse with cool water to lock in color.
Join the list
Get exclusive access to deals, inspo, giveaways and more!