Prime (Hair Primer)
Complete Your Routine
- Hair priming spray
Color protecting hair primer coats the hair cuticle to keep color from fading prematurely due to heat sources and UV rays while promoting hair health. It also cuts down blow dry time leaving your hair soft and shiny.
Hair Healthy Ingredients
Infused with healthy-hair-focused ingredients:
- Infused with Aloe Leaf juice for smooth and silky hair.
- Keeps color from fading prematurely due to heat sources and UV rays.
- Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. Vegan. Cruelty-free.
Water (Eau, Aqua), Polysorbate 80, Propanediol Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bht, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid , Dimethicone Pg-Diethylmonium, Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexylglycerin Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lemon Oil Terpenes, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Peg-12 Dimethicone , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-70, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Quaternium-80, Silicone Quaternium-8, Sodium Hydroxide , Trideceth-10, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Geraniol
Spray on freshly washed hair to prep before blow dry, heat styling or air drying. Prime can be used as a refresher between washes to boost shine and add extra UV protection.
- Spray on freshly washed hair to prep before blow dry.
- Use PRIME after all Color Kind treatments to finish your healthy hair regimen
- Safe on all hair types including natural textured, colored, bleached, and chemically treated hair.
Join the list
Get exclusive access to deals, inspo, giveaways and more!