None More Black
Complete Your Routine
Black with violet undertones
- Packed with hair-healthy, salon-quality ingredients that do NOT damage hair
- A hair-healthy additive is designed to darken hair dyed with GDY semi-permanent hair color
We created None More Black to be used as an additive to darken our other semi-permanent colors. We don’t suggest using None More Black on its own.
Hair Healthy Ingredients
Infused with healthy-hair-focused ingredients:
- Sunflower Extract adds UV protection to shield hair from the sun and hot tools that cause color fading.
- Fragranced with Bergamot essential oil. It smells incredible and is known for its mood-boosting properties.
- Ultra creamy formula that deeply conditions hair while depositing color.
- Always 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg 40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Octyldodecanol, Proplyene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth 4, Laureth 23, Polyquaternium 6, Citris Bergamina (Bergamot Oil), Methlchlorisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Extrait D’heliantus Annuus (Tournesol) May Also Contain: Basic Yellow 40, H C Blue 15, Basic Blue 99, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 51, Basic Violet 16, Basic Violet 2, Basic Yellow 87, H C Blue 2, H C Red 1, H C Yellow 4.
Step 1: Add the color you want to darken to a mixing bowl. Mix in quarter size amounts of None More Black and continue adding until you achieve your desired color.
Step 2: To create the best canvas for your color, we recommend lightening your hair using our GDY Lightening Kit. Semi-permanent dye shows up best on level 10 light blonde hair.
Step 3: Wear gloves to prevent staining hands! Do a strand test before applying the color all over to ensure you love the look!
Step 5: Divide your hair into 4 equal sections and apply dye directly onto dry hair. Make sure the color is fully saturated!
Step 6: Let the color sit for at least 30 minutes.
Step 7: Rinse with cool water, no shampoo or conditioner required! Style as desired.
- None More Black was created to be used as a mixer to darken our colors.
- We do not suggest using None More Black on it’s own.
- With semi-permanent black dyes, the underlying pigments (blue, purple) can tend to stick to blonde hair, causing the hair to appear dark purple or blue.
- Mix a few drops of NMB with Blue Ruin to create a navy blue!
- Mix a few drops of NMB with Rock Lobster to create a maroon!
- Mix a few drops of NMB with Kowabunga to create a forest green!
- Mix a few drops of NMB with Ex-Girl to create a magenta!
- Want more tips? Email Hey@gooddyeyoung.com to ask our expert!
Join the list
Get exclusive access to deals, inspo, giveaways and more!