Brian O'Connor, celeb hair stylist and co-founder of Good Dye Young, recently shared what he's been using to keep Hayley's blonde on point.
- PRE-WASH: A gentle scalp scrub formulated for colored hair. We use this once a week before shampoo. I🧡this bc it’s gentle but effective. It removes product buildup from all of the styling we do on tour, it promotes healthy hair growth, & bonus this formula has anti-inflammatory properties that sooth itchy, irritated scalps.
- WASH: Color-protecting shampoo that properly cleanses and REALLY maintains the vibrancy of the color much longer than other shampoos + adds intense shine.
- RINSE: This is the conditioner created to pair with WASH. Color-protecting, detangling, and repairing. Also has 🌻oil to control frizz & damage.
- PLATINUM DYEPOSIT: Dyeposit is our color depositing mask. We use this once a week from roots and the end of the blonde (not on the orange & black ends). This helps cancel any brass or yellow tones. It also is packed with hair healthy ingredients to hydrate & undo hair damage. Plus it smells SO good.
- PRIME: This is a must!! We use this priming spray on damp hair to coat the hair cuticle to lock in color & keep from fading. We use a lot of heat styling on tour which can damage the hair & fade color, but this priming spray protects against that!