ORDERS AND SHIPPING
Once an order is placed, we cannot add or remove any items from the order.
If you need to cancel your order, please email email@example.com with your order number. While we will make every effort to accommodate your need, we cannot guarantee your request, so please make sure your order is complete and accurate before placing it.
If you need to edit or change any part of your address on your order, please immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the correct address.
While we will make every effort to accommodate your need, orders are shipped out fast from our fulfillment center so we cannot guarantee that we can change your information. Because of this, we ask that you review your order information in it’s entirety before you submit your order.
Unfortunately due to shipping restrictions beyond our control, all orders containing either the Creme Developer or Powder Lightener must be shipped via ground. We cannot ship the Lightening Kit to PO Boxes, Hawaii, APOs, FPOs, or international destinations. All international customers will be responsible for customs, duties, & VAT charges.
US orders over $40 will include free shipping. Shipping for US orders under $40 will be a standard flat rate of $8 via USPS. If your tracking number takes you to the DHL site, please click HERE to track your package via USPS or HERE to track it via FedEx. Please note any priority or express shipping will be delivered 2-3 business days from when the order is shipped, NOT 2-3 days from when the order is placed.
Yes we do – besides our Lightening Kit, we ship worldwide! All international customers will be responsible for customs, duties, & VAT charges.
Shipping to the United States is a standard flat rate of $8 and orders over $40 ship free. You can change and upgrade your shipping method to express shipping during the checkout process. Please note any priority or express shipping will be delivered 2-3 business days from when the order is shipped, not 2-3 days from when the order is placed. International shipping charges vary based on the weight of your order and your shipping destination. All international customers will be responsible for customs, duties, & VAT charges.
Once your order ships, you will receive a shipment notification email which will include your tracking number.
GDY uses the US Postal Service to ship all orders. Your order will be shipped via USPS and can be tracked here.
If you would like to be a distributor, please email email@example.com for more information. Good Dye Young is available at gooddyeyoung.com, Sally Beauty and Sephora websites, all Sally Beauty stores and select Sephora stores and, except for our lightening kit, we ship internationally.
All returns must be processed within 30 days of receiving the order and the product must be unused. You will be refunded to your original form of payment. To exchange the unused product for a different color or product, please purchase the items you are looking for and return your unused items to:
Good Dye Young
1501 County Hospital Road
Nashville, TN 37218
Upon receipt of your return, your credit card will be credited within 10 business days. Please note: your original shipping charges and return shipping charges are not refunded. Need to generate a return shipping label? Simply go to USPS Print & Ship to purchase and print a shipping label or find a mailing location near you HERE.
We’re creating new colors and new products right now! Sign up for our newsletter on the footer of our site to get updates and be the first to know about all things GDY.
Yes! All Good Dye Young products are cruelty-free and vegan.
Yes, Good Dye Young products are safe to use and contain high quality ingredients. All of our products are cruelty free and vegan. If you have any questions about ingredients or other safety concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can purchase GDY products on gooddyeyoung.com, sallybeauty.com, all Sally Beauty stores, sephora.com/good-dye-young, select Sephora stores, and sephora.ca for Canadian residents. To find a store near you, please use our Find Us in Stores tool.
Fashion and certain accessories are exclusively sold on gooddyeyoung.com.
Yes! If you’re a licensed salon professional, please check out details for Pro Accounts.
We sure do! To ensure that you know about our next offer or sale, be sure to sign up for our email list, text messaging and follow us on social!
PUBLIC RELATIONS AND EMPLOYMENT
Please send any inquiries to email@example.com. Thank you for reaching out and for your support.
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm. We currently do not have any openings, but keep checking back!
DYe Happy Rewards
This is our way of showing appreciation for you, for being a loyal GDY fan! Earn DYEmonds for money off with every purchase, review, birthday and more!
Absolutely not! Sign up is 100% free, and it will never cost you anything to earn DYEmonds, but the more orders you place the more DYEmonds you will earn.
Anyone with an account is automatically enrolled, just make sure you go in and add your birthdate. Don’t have an account yet? You can create one during checkout. Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
DYEmonds are GDY “currency” it’s essentially “points” you earn that count towards money off.
You can earn DYEmonds with every purchase you make, leaving reviews, for your birthday and more!
Unfortunately, at this time the only way to earn DYEmonds is through purchasing on our website.
In check out at the top of the page you will see how many DYEmonds you have and you can apply them there. You can pick how many you would like to redeem in a single transaction.
Yes you can!
You DYEmond balance can be found under “My Account”
It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your DYEmonds.
If you cancelled or returned a purchase you will lose the DYEmonds.
When you return an item, you lose the associated DYEmonds you originally earned by buying the item in the first place.
Nope! Your DYEmonds will never expire.
You need to earn atleast 200 DYEmonds before you can begin redeeming.
5 DYEmonds = $1
50 DYEmonds = $10
POSER PASTE FAQS
Applying Poser Paste is fun and easy. Depending on your hair type, there’s a variety of ways to apply. We suggest heading over to our library on Youtube to find the best way to apply for your desired look.
Poser Paste is packed with essential oils that may separate during shipping. For best results, simply stir your product to mix the oils back into the color and you’ll be ready to start applying!
Poser Paste must be used on dry hair for best results.
Nope! Poser Paste can be used on any hair color.
Poser Paste dries quickly, so make sure to apply only as much as you can style or work into your hair at one time.
YES! We love color mixing! Some of Brian’s favorite combos are:
- Pink and blue for purple
- Blue and yellow for green
- Orange and pink for peachy/ coral
You can do either depending on the look you want to achieve. For a color pop after styling, apply when look is complete. For a more lived-in look, apply product and then heat style
You can easily remove Poser Paste with shampoo. For even faster removal, use our Pre Wash scalp scrub first to break up the product, then shampoo.
Nope! Our Poser Paste is completely temporary.
No, Poser Paste is a non-staining formula.
Yes! Depending on the color of your hair, sometimes Poser Paste is a great way to create a new and temporary hair color for the day. For instance, applying Ex-Girl Poser Paste over Riot hair can give you a pretty peachy color!
Poser Paste will last until you wash it out.
Store Poser Paste between 45-75 degrees (Fahrenheit).
Isododecane, Alcohol Denat., Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Silica, Cera Microcrystalline, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Myristyl Myristate, Synthetic Beeswax, Synthetic Flurophlogopite, AMP-Acrylates Diacetoneacrylamide Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Glycerin, Aqua, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Extract. May also contain: D&C Red 6 Barium Lake, D&C Red 7 Lake, Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 28, D&C Red 22, D&C Yellow 10.
If you have any questions concerning ingredients for any of our products, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to provide more information!
No, our Poser Paste, semi-permanent dyes, and hair care products are not intended for use in the eye area.
Good Dye Young is a semi-permanent vegan hair dye with no PPD, no peroxide, no ammonia and no other harmful ingredients. GDY is not tested on animals.
- GDY hair dye does not damage hair and contains conditioning properties that rehydrate and correct porosity (roughness) in hair that is compromised when bleaching, heat styling, or using damaging hair products.
- GDY hair color should be used exactly as supplied and described on the packaging. Do not add peroxide or other permanent hair colorants.
- GDY hair colorants may temporarily stain skin and permanently stain the fabric of clothes, towels and bedding etc., so be careful when applying!
- Do not use with alkaline-based products as these will upset the pH balance needed for maximum absorption of color by the hair. Low pH or non-alcohol hair products are recommended.
- Not for internal use, DO NOT INGEST. Keep out of the reach of small children.
- For the best results, please use on porous, bleached, tinted or naturally light blonde hair.
- When applied to darker untreated hair, results may vary depending on hair shade and texture.
- Protect your skin from staining by applying shea butter, coconut oil, or thick hair conditioner to your hairline and over the ears.
- If you get a little GDY on your skin, try rubbing toothpaste or baking soda paste (baking soda mixed with a little bit of water) onto the stain with a toothbrush and gently scrub in circular motions.
- Remember to keep your GDY color out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry place. Direct sunlight or extreme heat can cause them to fade and change color.
We do not recommend using our dyes on your skin, eyelashes, eyebrows or facial hair. However, our dyes are heavily pigmented and may stain around your hairline or ears.
Yes, simply seal up your unused portion and store in a cool, dry place. The product will last up to 12 months after being opened.
Good Dye Young hair color is PPD free to minimize the risk of adverse reactions, but it’s still recommended you perform a patch test by using the following method:
- Choose a small area of skin roughly the size of a penny for the test, preferably somewhere discreet such as behind the ear or in the inner fold of your elbow.
- Wash the test area with water and soap and dab dry with a clean towel.
- Place a thin coating of your chosen GDY dye upon the test area.
- Allow the dye to dry and leave it undisturbed and uncovered for 24 hours.
- Examine the test area for any signs of irritation. If there is a negative reaction, then the product should not be used by that person under any circumstances.
Darker colors may take a longer time to fade and can leave behind a slight halo of tint during the removal process. The results of hair color removal and fading vary from person to person.
If you need to fade your color FAST, it’s always best to go to a professional. If this isn’t an option, you can purchase a color removing product and follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Using warm water and a clarifying shampoo may also speed up the fading process.
- Not for internal use, do not ingest. Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Protect your skin from staining by applying shea butter, coconut oil, or thick hair conditioner to your hairline and over the ears. Wear gloves when applying.
- Avoid contact with eyes, and do not use GDY color for eyebrows or eyelashes. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse out with warm water and contact a doctor immediately.
You should always perform a strand test first to see how your hair will react to the dye.
- Put plastic gloves on to protect your hands from the dye.
- Choose a small group of strands on the under layer of your hair that are easy to access, but will not be visible after the test. Make sure the strand is thick enough to see the results clearly.
Squeeze out one teaspoon of your preferred GDY shade, and apply it to the strand saturating the strand completely.
- Wrap tinfoil around the saturated strand to protect it from bleeding into the rest of your hair.
- Leave strand test on for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Rinse well with cold water.
- Check out the results!
Here are our Hair Dye Musts:
- Always perform a strand test and patch test before using hair dye.
- Perform strand test before mixing GDY!
- Always wear a pair of protective gloves when dyeing.
- Use petroleum jelly or a thick conditioner around your hairline to prevent staining your skin. If staining occurs, try using a baking soda paste or toothpaste to remove the stain.
- Wear old clothes and use a towel that you don’t mind staining.
- Place newspaper or towels around where you’re dyeing to protect surfaces from staining.
- Use mirrors both in front and behind you when applying GDY hair dye. If you are doing it yourself this will help you not miss any spots!
- Rinse your hair in the sink rather than the shower to avoid staining surfaces such as your bathtub.
- Always use cold water when rinsing out GDY hair dye.
- It’s recommended you don’t wash your hair with shampoo or conditioner for at least a week after dyeing.
This depends on the length, thickness and texture of your hair. The average person will probably need 2 bottles of dye for their hair. If you have what you would consider to be more than average hair in length or thickness then adjust accordingly.
Our colors do not need to be mixed with a developer. You can use the color straight from the tube. You may seal the unused portion and use it later. The product will last up to 12 months after opened.
Apply GDY to dry hair. Leave GDY dye on for at least 30 minutes. You can leave the color on for up to one hour for more vibrant results.
To ensure you get the most vibrant and colorful results from GDY, we recommend that you pre-lighten your hair using our Lightening Kit. If you are planing to use any of the shades from our Lighter Daze line, your hair will need to be a level 10 (platinum blonde) for the color to appear on the hair.
Depending on the color of you hair some of our dyes will only tint your hair. If you have dark hair Rock Lobster and PPL Eater are the main dyes you would be able to potentially see a tint of. We highly recommend pre-lightening to get the best results. If using Lighter Daze, your hair needs to be a level 10 (platinum blonde) in order for the color to show on your hair.
Our Fader is the ultimate customization tool in our current line-up. GDY dyes are pretty intense and just in case that’s not the look you’re going for, our Fader helps to control the intensity of whatever color(s) you mix it with. Use it to create pastel shades by mixing it with any of the GDY dyes and create your own custom hair color
Some of our darker colors may add a tint to grey hair, but for the most part semi-permanent dye does not cover grey hair. Grey hair tends to be stubborn, therefore the dye will not take as well as it does on pre-lightened hair.
Absolutely!! We at GDY believe in creative freedom and have made it easy for you to express yourself. You can use our Fader to make any of your favorite shades a pastel or a less pigmented and intense color if that’s what you’re looking for. You can also use our None More Black, to deepen any of our colors. Watch some instructional videos on how to create some of our favorite custom colors on YouTube! If you use GDY to create your own custom color, share photos of your final results and let us know how you did it!
Your original hair color will determine your final result. Rock Lobster, Blue Ruin, PPL Eater and None More Black are the only colors we recommend using on dark hair. On dark brown hair your results will be:
Rock Lobster – Cherry Cola
Blue Ruin – Navy
PPL Eater – Eggplant
None More Black – Lots of shine but will fade out to the original base color.
We created a new line just for pastel colors called Lighter Daze! They are a softer version of our original vibrant colors. If you want to to create your own pastel shade, use our fader and the dye color of your choosing. We recommend starting with fader as your base and then mixing in a few squirts of your desired color. Always start with less color and then add more until you get your desired shade. You can test your color by applying a small amount to a piece of paper or tissue.
We love mixing colors and our dyes were made to be mixed with each other! For a pastel color, mix Fader and your color of choice. For a darker look, mix None More Black with your favorite color.
Our Most Popular Combos:
- Navy: Blue Ruin + a couple drops of None More Black
- Emerald: Kowabunga+ a couple drops of None More Black
- Coral: 2 parts Ex-Girl + 1 part Riot
- Neon Green: 1 part Kowabunga + 1 part Steal My Sunshine
COLOR CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend waiting as long as you can before the first wash. However, if you must wash right away, we suggest using cool or cold water. This keeps the color locked into the hair.
Try these tips:
- Skip shampoos! The more you wash your hair, the more your color will fade.
- Rinse with cool or cold water when you do shampoo.
- Conditioning treatments! You can actually use our Fader or Rinse as a hair mask! Leave it in for 10-15 minutes and reap the benefits of Sunflower Oil and Bergamot which can help to stimulate hair growth and the overall health and look of your hair.
- Put a few drops of your GDY color into your shampoo and conditioner. This will put pigment back into the hair anytime you shampoo and condition.
And avoid these:
- Washing your hair excessively
- Hot oil treatments
- Alcohol-based hair products such as hairspray, gel or mousse
- Washing hair with strong shampoos such as anti-dandruff, deep cleansing, clarifying and all-purpose varieties
- Prolonged exposure to salt water and harsh sunlight
- Chemicals in swimming pools
Color fade varies from person to person, but in general, darker colors tend to last longer than lighter shades because they have a heavier pigment load. If well taken care of, GDY color can last between 4 to 6 weeks.
We always recommend using our color kind shampoo and conditioner, Wash and Rinse. Or any other shampoo and conditioners that are sulfate, paraben and silicone-free.
Bright hair colors can tend to bleed more than natural colors. Our semi-permanent hair dyes were created to give intense, long lasting color and are packed with pigment.
- When rinsing your hair for the first time, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair to help remove all of the dye.
- Wash in cool water and wait as long as possible in between washes. Frequent washing will strip the hair of color.
- When washing your hair, use a sulfate-free shampoo. The suds from typical shampoos will remove the color. Only use enough shampoo to clean your scalp and scrub as little as possible. The shampoo from your scalp will rinse down and clean the rest of your hair.
- Avoid contact with salt such as ocean water, chlorine, sea salt sprays and water softeners as these can cause bleeding.
LIGHTENING KIT FAQS
The Good Dye Young Lightening Kit allows you to lighten your hair to a level 9 or 10 light blonde so when you apply the GDY colors, they will show up as vibrant as possible.
We use 25 Volume Creme Developer so that your hair is left in good condition while offering just the right amount of lift to achieve lighter results.
- Always do a strand test to determine if your hair is strong enough for a lightener.
- Use the GDY Powder Lightener with 25 Volume Creme Developer for virgin hair that has not previously been color treated.
- GDY Powder Lightener with 25 Volume is great to lift natural hair that falls between a light brown and dark blonde to a level 9 or 10 light blonde.
- If you have naturally black to medium brown hair, and do not have color, a relaxer or permanent wave, and your hair is in good condition, you may need to repeat the application of the GDY Lightening Kit to achieve the desired results.
- Go to a professional for assistance if you have never lightened your hair before yourself and even if you have, it’s a lot more fun to have a friend or a professional help out so you don’t miss any spots.
To ensure you get the most vibrant and colorful results from GDY, we recommend that you pre-lighten your hair using our Lightening Kit.
We at GDY have made this easy for you! We’ve measured both the Creme Developer and the Powder Lightener already and you simply mix one bottle of the Creme Developer with one packet of Powder Lightener, making sure to mix to a nice even cream consistency. Make sure you get professional advice when lightening or removing color.
This depends on whether you are simply doing a small section of your hair or the entire head. An entire head could require about three Lightening Kits. Just remember, it’s always better to be safe than sorry and have extra on hand just in case. You will be mixing one bottle and one packet at a time as to not be wasteful. That way if you don’t need the others you can save them for next time!
It’s dangerous to use GDY Powder Lightener on hair that has been treated with permanent black color. Lightening permanently colored black hair can be highly damaging to your hair and can cause severe breakage.
Do not attempt without consulting a professional hair stylist who can remove the black color for you.
If dyed black, try a Good Dye Young red or pink shade that will create great highlights, complement your hair color and add condition and shine to your hair without damaging it.
We always recommend seeking a professional when making a dramatic hair transformation such as going platinum in order to maintain the integrity of your hair.
We do not recommend using our lightening kit on relaxed hair as the hair has already undergone a chemical process. We recommend seeking a professional’s help if you are considering lightening your relaxed hair.
Yes, you can use our lightening kit on naturally textured hair. Just be aware that textured hair will lift and lighten differently than non- textured hair so always keep on eye on your hair while it’s processing. Please note, we do not recommend using our lightening kit on chemically textured hair, such as perms.
It’s always recommended you seek the help and advice of a professional hair stylist when for the first time you are coloring, and especially when you are lightening your hair. Good Dye Young is always here to help guide your stylist on the use of GDY products if s/he is not familiar with our line.
Purchase two kits if this is your first time lightening your hair, or if you have thick or long hair, so that you have plenty of product with which to work. Remember, you will have to do your entire hair the first time so you want to make sure you have enough product.
After you lighten your entire hair, the next application of GDY Powder Lightener in 4-6 weeks may only have to be applied to your root area. If this is the case, you will only need one GDY Powder Lightener and 25 Volume Creme Developer.
The very best way to apply a lightener to hair is as follows:
- Do a strand test to make sure your hair can take a lightener and also a patch test if you plan on applying the GDY Lightening Kit to your scalp.
- Section and clip your hair into 4 sections by parting your hair down the middle and then side to side from top of crown to bottom of ear.
- Start with the bottom sections first and apply GDY Lightening Kit away from the root area. The bottom of your hair is usually darker and more stubborn, that’s why you want to start there. TIP: Did you know that the heat from the scalp will make the Lightener swell, and it will process much more quickly at the root due to the heat from the scalp? Hold off on applying the root area AFTER you are done processing the rest of your hair if you want to avoid hot roots.
- Methodically apply the GDY Lightener mixture in small sections, remembering to leave the roots out. If you take too thick of sections, you may miss spots, and end up with a splotchy base. Saturate the strand of hair by working the GDY Lightening Kit evenly into each section with a gloved hand TIP: If the ends of your hair are lighter naturally, leave them out for now until after you have applied the Lightening Kit to all the sections. Then go back and apply the Lightener to the ends. This will help prevent the ends of your hair from over processing ( aka: turning to mush).
- Once you apply your lightener to the mids and ends of your hair, go back through each section and apply the lightener to your roots.
- A good idea is to wrap each strand into tinfoil to help the Lightener lift faster and keep it from drying out. When Lightener dries out, it quits working. TIP: If you do not have tinfoil, after you finish each quadrant, wrap it in plastic wrap. After you have completed the application, wrap your entire hair with plastic wrap.
- Let your hair process for no more than 50 minutes, until you achieve the desired tone. Check consistently (every 5-10 minutes) to evaluate the color lift. (Darker hair may need to be lightened more than once to reach your perfect base.)
- After you have achieved the desired result, rinse the Lightener out thoroughly and shampoo. TIP: If you plan on using a semi-permanent dye afterwards, do not condition! Conditioner coats the hair cuticle and prevents the color from taking as well as it could.
- Now you can apply your favorite GDY hair color!
If you have color on your hair now, and you have LESS than ½ of regrowth showing, put the GDY Lightener from root to end following the directions above for sectioning and application.
If you have color on your hair now and you have MORE than ½ of regrowth, apply the Lightener to your regrowth last, after you have applied the Lightener to the rest of your hair. Virgin hair (hair without dye), lightens faster than color treated hair.
You can leave it on up to 30 minutes and then rinse out, shampoo and dry. Then lighten again for no more than 30 minutes 2-4 days later if you’d like it to be lighter, watching it closely as not to over process the hair. Since that would be your second time lightening, you may not even need the full 30 minutes.
You may need to do another round of lightening. First take a strand test to ensure that your hair is able to take another round of lightening. If so, apply GDY Powder Lightener as directed, or go to our step-by-step guide.
HAIR CARE FAQS
It is important to take care of your scalp! Pre Wash cleanses your scalp of product build up, giving your hair follicle the proper nutrition it needs to grow healthy hair.
Pre Wash is a pre-shampoo scalp scrub that removes product buildup, fortifies the scalp and leaves hair shinier and smoother.
Just like our Semi-Permanent dyes and our Poser Paste, Good Dye Young’s WASH and RINSE are vegan hair care products which are sulfate-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free and formulated with no harmful ingredients. GDY is not tested on animals.
WASH Color Kind Shampoo Ingredients:
Water/EAU/Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isehionate, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Sodium Lautoamphoacetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Laurate, Alanine, Amodimethicone, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, BHT, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Beramia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantiumdulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cocamide Mipa, Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Disteareth-75 IPDI, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Olivate (Olive Oil), Fragarance (Parfum), Glyceryl Oleate, Clycine, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Histidine, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Isoleucine, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedar) Oil, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Lauryl Glucoside, Palmitam-Idopropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Phenylalanine, Polyquarternium-7, Potassium Hydroxide, Proline, Serine, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Squalane, Threonine, Trideceth-15, Trideceth-3, Valine, Limonene, Linalool.
RINSE Color Kind Conditioner Ingredients:
Water/EAU/Aqua, Cetaryl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Isododecane, Alanine, Amodimethicone, Aginine, Aspartic Acid, BT, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C11-15 Pareth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Beramia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Glycine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hisitidine, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isoleucine, Jojoba Esters, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedar) Oil, Laureth-9, Panthenol, PCA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenylalanine, Polysilicone-15, Polysorbate 60, Proline, Propanediol, Serine, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Threonine, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-15, Trideceth-3, Valine, Limonene, Linalool.
Good Dye Young WASH Color Kind Shampoo and RINSE Color Kind Conditioner can be used on dyed hair, natural hair, or anything in between!
GDY WASH Color Kind Shampoo is infused with a blend of Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, and Hibiscus Extracts. GDY WASH is sulfate-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free, and vegan. It softens hair while gently cleansing color-treated and all hair types! This shampoo is also formulated with a modern, self-care scent that’s made of a blend of five essential oils.
GDY RINSE Color Kind Conditioner is infused with a blend of Olive Oil, Shea Butter, and Hibiscus Extract. GDY RINSE is sulfate-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free, and vegan. It gently softens color-treated and all hair types! Sunflower Seed Oil helps to strengthen hair while also adding shine. L-Arginine helps retain hair color. This conditioner is also formulated with a modern, self-care scent that’s made of a blend of five essential oils.
GDY WASH and RINSE are both formulated with the same scent of a blend of five essential oils. These essential oils are Bergamot Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Coriander Essential Oil, and Cedar Essential Oil. Imagine your favorite GDY semi-perm or Poser Paste scent with a lil extra oomph.
PRIME is a color and heat protector that cuts down dry time, detangles, reduces frizz, and leaves your hair soft and shiny!
You invest in your hair color, why not take care of it? The leading cause of color fading comes from heat. Heat styling tools like blow dryers, curling irons, and flat irons are harsh on color. Prime coats your hair cuticle to put a barrier of protection between your color and your heat source!
GDY WASH and RINSE are formulated with Bergamot Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Coriander Fruit Oil, Cedar Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Hibiscus Extracts, Sunflower Seed Oil, L-Arginine, and Shea Butter.
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THESE, DO NOT USE WASH OR RINSE.
If you are unsure about any allergies, try performing a patch test by using the following method:
- Choose a small area of skin roughly the size of a penny for the test.
- Wash the test area with water and soap and dab dry with a clean towel.
- Place a thin coating of WASH or RINSE on the test area.
- Leave on test area for about an hour.
- Examine the test area for any signs of irritation. If there is a negative reaction, then the product should not be used by that person under any circumstances.
- Not for internal use, avoid ingestion. Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, and do not use GDY WASH or RINSE on face. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse out with cool water and contact a doctor.
Pre Wash should be used once a week. If you put a lot of product in your hair (dry shampoo, gel, hairspray) you can use Pre Wash up to twice a week.
Begin with wet hair. Work small amount into wet hair. Rinse and feel cleansed, not stripped. Follow with GDY RINSE Color Kind Conditioner.
*Note that GDY WASH is a sulfate free shampoo so it will not lather up as much as shampoos with sulfates.
Begin with clean, wet hair. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Rinse. Feel the softness and see the shine!
- Rinsing out GDY Color Kind Conditioner with cool or cold water helps your hair hold more shine! And, if you’re a semi-perm user, washing and rinsing in cool or cold water helps to retain your color for longer.
- Mix a bit of our Fader with a bit of RINSE Color Kind Conditioner to create a replenishing hair mask. Apply to clean, dry hair for 10-15 minutes and rinse with cool water. Enjoy the softness & shine of your replenished locks!
Both! Use PRIME fresh out of the shower before blow drying or air drying to help detangle and cut down your dry time. Use PRIME on dry hair before heat styling or spray it on natural hair for an extra boost of protection!