Rock a full pride look with this Poser Paste and dewy makeup tutorial! Poser Paste Temporary Hair Makeup is perfect for adding bright colors without the commitment of dye. Try one or all of the colors, the best part is Poser Paste washes right out with shampoo. Tune in to see Eric + Jakes final Poser Paste looks! Check out our step by step instructions below on how to achieve rainbow hair and the products used.
Jake: Poser Paste in Narwhal
- Rub a small amount of Poser Paste in hands
- Scrunch into hair to keep curl pattern
- Repeat for more vibrancy
- Rub a small amount into hands
- Work through hair with fingers
- Separate hair into layers, apply a different color to each layer for a rainbow effect