Complete Your Routine
- This product is a wax-based paste and will add texture and a hold to your hair.
- The colors mix well together - you can mix warmer tones or cooler tones, or maybe you find your own combination to create a custom shade.
- If you can’t decide on just one shade, try color blocking by using different shades on sections of the hair.
- For a vibrant burst of color, apply on your tips, roots, bangs or wherever your little heart desires.
- This paste is fast drying, so apply it in smaller sections.
- Brush out before drying for a more ‘natural look,’ or lay it on thick for a modern, chunky look.
- Poser Paste shows up vividly on dark or black hair, so you don’t have to bleach your hair to achieve your look.
- And for blondes, the colors won't’ stain or dye your hair at all.
- BTW, this works beautifully on curly hair: scrunch it into your hair like curl cream to maintain the shape of your ringlets.
Hair Healthy Ingredients
Isododecane, Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Silica, Microcrystalline Wax, Sunflower Seed Wax, SDA-40 Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Myristyl Myristate, Cera Alba, Stearyl Stearate, Cera Microcrystalline, Synthetic Fluorphhlogopite, AMP-Acrylates Diacetoneacrylamide Copolymer, Essential Oils of Bergamot, Sweet Orange, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, May also contain: Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI77492, D&C (CI 45410, 77007, 47000), UV Dayglow Pigments.
Step 1. Take a small amount out of the jar, rub fingers together, and apply the color to clean, dry hair.
Step 2. Start small and build up the color until you achieve the vibrancy you want. Color can be used as an accent on the ends, to paint sections of a braid, or to slick back a ponytail.
Step 3. The product dries quickly, so work in small sections. To tone down the color and achieve a more ‘natural’ look, brush it out right away. Heat tools are fine once the product dries.
Step 4. Wear the color as long as you want and wash it when you’re over it with your favorite shampoo. Note that you may need to shampoo more than once to fully remove the product, depending on how much you apply.
The colors mix well together. Get creative to make your own custom shade.
If you can’t choose just one shade, try some color blocking by using different shades on different sections of the hair.
BTW, this works beautifully on curly hair: scrunch it into your hair like curl cream to maintain the shape of your ringlets.
Join the list
Get exclusive access to deals, inspo, giveaways and more!