- None More Black was created to be used as a mixer to darken our colors.
- We do not suggest using None More Black on it’s own.
- With semi-permanent black dyes, the underlying pigments (blue, purple) can tend to stick to blonde hair, causing the hair to appear dark purple or blue.
- Mix a few drops of NMB with Blue Ruin to create a navy blue!
- Mix a few drops of NMB with Rock Lobster to create a maroon!
- Mix a few drops of NMB with Kowabunga to create a forest green!
- Mix a few drops of NMB with Ex-Girl to create a magenta!
Want more tips? Email [email protected] to ask our expert!