No products in the cart.
— OR —
Our NEW Hair Lightening Kit is exactly what you need to bleach hair to that perfect white canvas so it’s ready to show off some vibrant color. We doubled the size of our kit to give you more value. We changed the formula to be vegan and gluten free.
NOTE: We’re sorry but the Lightening Kit can’t be shipped to International customers, APO and PO Box’s or via Air Shipment.
(verified owner) – January 18, 2020
My only regret was not buying more. The kit quickly lightened my medium brown hair and left my hair feeling soft afterwards. Unfortunately, my hair is just past shoulder length and I should have ordered at least two lightening kits the first time.
Jackie from GDY
– January 20, 2020
Thank you for your review on our lightening kit! We are glad you love it! Depending on the length and thickness of your hair you may need more than one lightening kit, but that just means you get more fun mail! Happy Dyeing!
xx Jackie from GDY
(verified owner) – December 10, 2019
The GDY Lightening Kit worked flawlessly for me! I was able to go from my Dark Brown natural hair to Riot Orange and it looked EXACTLY like the pictures from the models! I am thoroughly in love with GDY and the fact that their lightening kit worked so well for me was just astounding. 5/5 easily.
– December 11, 2019
Thank you for your review on our lightening kit. We are so glad you love it! Happy Dyeing!
xx Jackie from Good Dye Young
(verified owner) – October 12, 2019
I wish I could give this 4 1/2 stars because it works beautifully!! the only issue is that I’m allergic to it 🙁 if y’all could maybe make a sensitive skin version I would be so happy!!!!
– October 16, 2019
We’re so glad you were able to lighten your hair with our Lightening Kit but we’re so sorry you’re allergic! While bleach is rather hard to alter, GDY is always working to improve our existing products and produce new ones. Thank you for your feedback!
If there’s anything else we can help you with, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
xx Hallie from GDY
You must be logged in to post a review.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Hair should be dry and it’s best if hair is unwashed.
2. Section your hair and apply the lightening mixture with a gloved hand or brush. (TIPS: saturate the hair and cover it when you finish, to keep the Lightener from drying out. When it dries, it stops working. Protect your skin from irritation by applying shea butter, coconut oil or thick hair conditioner to your hairline and over the ears.)
3. Let your hair process for no more than 50 minutes, until you achieve the desired tone. Check consistently (every 5-10 minutes) to evaluate the color lift.
4. After you achieve the desired result, rinse and shampoo your hair thoroughly with warm water until you are sure all of the product is removed. Do NOT condition the hair, as your Semi-Permanent Dye will act like your conditioner when you apply.
5. Wait at least 24 hours before any further lightening.
6. Before coloring with GDY Semi-Permanent Dye, make sure hair is totally dry. When it is, you’re ready for color!
HOW MANY KITS YOU WILL NEED
GDY PPL Eater
GDY Blue Ruin
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *
A password will be sent to your email address.
Send me product updates & exclusive discounts!