Let’s eat cake while creating the most regal look using pretty Poser Paste pastels!
This powdery pastel look using Ex-Girl and Narwhal will give you a costume that will rule over all others! Poser Paste will be your go to for even the most avant-garde hair styles this Halloween season. This product can be styled with heat tools, to create a colorful up-do fit for a queen. When your reign is over, Poser Paste will wash right out with your favorite shampoo.
Now, sit a spell while we tell you how to get this fabulously French look created by our co-founder Brian. First, tease hair with hairspray to get extra volume. Next, pin up pieces in the back to give your hair extra lift, leaving out a front piece (used later for the Narwhal Poser Paste). Once hair is in the desired placement, rub a quarter sized amount of Ex-Girl Poser Paste in your hands, and scrunch all over the teased hair. Repeat for extra vibrancy.
Next, grab a dime sized amount on your finger, and apply to the front sides of your hair. The more you layer, the brighter it will be. You want it to have a little bit of a textured look. Finish look by taking the front piece and layering on Narwhal Poser Paste. Once you apply, brush through and repeat until covered to desired brightness. After, take a waver or curling iron to create waves. Poser Paste can be heat styled, just make sure it’s dried and set in place first! Pin Narwhal piece up by using bobby pins. Then, hairspray, hairspray, hairspray! After, clip in Ostrich feathers using bobby pins, and cover with a clip. You are now palace party ready with Versailles vibes!
Step by Step Instructions:
- Tease hair up and out and set with hairspray. Keep going until you’ve achieved your desired volume and height!
- Use hair pins to pin up pieces of hair from the back of your head to give your hair extra lift.
- Once your hair is in place and set how you like it, take a quarter sized amount of Ex-Girl Poser Paste in your hands and rub them together. Scrunch the Poser Paste into your teased hair until you’ve got your desired vibrant color!
- Next, grab a dime sized amount of Ex-Girl Poser Paste and apply onto the front sides of your hair. The more you layer the Poser Paste, the more vibrant your color will be.
- Finish off this look by layering on Narwhal Poser Paste onto a front section of your hair. Brush the Poser Paste through and reapply until you’ve achieved your desired vibrancy. Poser Paste can be heat styled after it has dried and set so you can use a waver or a curling iron to create waves!
- Pin these waves back with bobby pins and hairspray, hairspray, hairspray!
- Embellish your look by pinning feathers into your hair and you’re ready for a palace party!